Thursday, July 29, 2010

Regrets

A little while ago, I kinda went out of order and contacted the H's  (I am starting for bottom to top because of my last name starts with W)

I contacted Coletta  Harris and found out that she is married, this was one girl who i really screwed with, the one who got away. I just found out that she id married for 3 weeks now and it could have been to me if I would have played my cards right instead of playing the game at a different table.

1 year ago this week, i got a call form my X who walked out on me to go back to her husband. (gina ayers)

While I was on this date she was back at my house scared that her husband was after her and  she wanted me home to take care of her.

Like a fool , i left and never called Coletta again, I made a mistake, because gina ended up leaving me anyway for good.

I am sorry that i treated you badly Mrs. Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment